Wednesday, April 15, 2015

JESSIE TEMPLAR - GIRLS NIGHT IN





“What! Where did he take you?” Rose squirmed in the arm chair, trying hard not to make a scrunched face, but it didn’t work, she’d been thoroughly grossed out. She got up and went to the fridge to get another bottle of wine. She refilled her glass, laid the bottle on the coffee table, and got comfortable in the arm chair again.


Jessie and Denise were sitting on the sofa watching her.

“Are you all right?” Denise said.

“Yah, I just can’t believe it.” Rose took a big sip from her glass.

Jessie grabbed the bottle and refilled her glass. “Where was it?”

“Right here in Brampton.” Denise said. “Not far from here, Jess.”

"It's in the A-section, isn't it?" Jessie said.

"Yes, just off Avondale. I can't remember the name of the street, but the house was the biggest on the street. Why did you say that area?"

"I don't know, I just took a guess."

“I’m stunned, I’m just stunned.” Rose shook her head. “Why would he even take you to such a place, you’ve only been dating him for two months.”

“I don’t know. I guess he just felt so comfortable with me that he thought he could share that part of himself with me. I have to tell you, I was a bit anxious at first, but when we started walking around, it was like nobody gave a damn that we were there. Nobody really took notice. The lights were very dim and the music was really loud.”

Jessie was mostly silent as she listened to Denise tell the tale of The Friday Night Orgy. She couldn’t help but picture the scene and feel just a little tingle. Rose, being the more conservative one of the group, made her feelings of disgust known.

“There’s no way I would have went in. Did you know where he was taking you? I mean, did you know that it was an orgy? Or do they even call it that anymore? And, here, in Brampton, the majority of people living here are from Asia. I mean, I can understand Toronto, but here in Brampton? How did he find this place?” Rose was getting worked up again.

“Yah, I know, Brampton, who knew? The majority of people are Asians from India and Pakistan. How did they get so many white people in one place?” Jessie said, the smile on her face broadening.

Denise and Rose looked at her and they all burst out laughing. It wasn’t what she said, but how she said it.

“Oh my goodness, we’re all going to hell.” Rose became serious, well, as serious as she could get after three glasses of wine.

“But seriously, he just mentioned that his friend was having a party at his home. He never mentioned anything else. So I told him I’d go.”

“So what was it like when you walked in? Were people naked and just doing it on the floor or what?” Jessie said.

“No, there was a foyer when you first walked in; it was a big house. The lights were dim and there was a coat check. Then we entered a semi-dark hallway, where a topless waitress gave us a glass of Champaign. The first big room was the dance floor, and that was when I first saw some skin, a lot of skin. I didn’t think much of the topless waitress, but then I noticed the couple making out on the dance floor. You guys, he was bent over giving it to her right there in the middle of the room.”

Rose squirmed.

“Then…”

“Wait, I have to pee, I don’t want to miss a thing.” Jessie got up and went to the bathroom. Rose covered herself with a blanket and Denise got another bottle of wine from the fridge.

Jessie came back and jumped on the sofa, ears perked and waiting for more.

“Then I saw the booths.” Denise continued. “All around the dance floor were booths with round beds where groups of people were doing it. That’s when I realized where I was.” Denise took a sip of her wine, and grabbed one of the blankets. “It’s getting a bit chilly.”

“Really?” Jessie said. “I find it a little warm.”

“You’re just getting hot from picturing all that in your dirty mind!” Rose teased.

“Well, Rose, I haven’t had a date since the summer past. What do you expect?”

“I still can’t believe that he took you to a place like that.” Rose wasn’t letting up.

“So, Denise, what did you do? Did you leave or did you stay, and participate?” Jessie said. At that, the girls burst out laughing again.

“Well, at first, I didn’t know what to think. I downed the Champaign and headed for the bar. I got a double Bacardi, straight-up, and drank it down. Randall asked me if I was all right and I told him yes, but I was shocked. I have never talked about orgies, let alone attend one. Then, it happened.”

“What? What happened?” Rose was wide-eyed and leaned in close.

Denise sat back in Jessie’s comfy sofa, pulled the blanket up to her chin, and took another sip of wine. “The music stopped. It was only a few seconds, but when it did, the moaning and groaning and screams of ecstasy coming from that place was deafening. I thought to myself, what are they smoking or drinking, or what kind of pills do they have to take to be that carefree with their bodies, with their sexuality?”

They fell silent.

“I don’t think that I could ever be that carefree.” Rose said. “I haven’t even done it with Alex yet!”

“What?” Denise said.

“I’m serious.”

“No way.” Jessie said.

“It’s true. We’re taking it slow. I like the romance, you know? The dining, the flirting, and sexual innuendos, and besides, he told me that he just got out of a bad relationship and doesn’t want me to be the rebound girl.”

“Ohhhhh.” Denise and Jessie said it unison. They both understood.

“Enough said, Rose. Now, let me finish my story. Oh, by the way, who picked the movie tonight? What are we watching?”

“Well, I chose a zombie movie, that one with Brad Pitt.” Jessie couldn’t remember the name of it, but that was okay. Sleepovers at Jessie’s weren’t just about watching movies, ordering pizza, or drinking three bottles of wine. It was also about sex stories, relationship problems, and sisterhood.

Rose spoke up, “Should I order the pizza now?”

“No, Rose, wait until I’ve finished my story and the last bottle of wine is gone.”

Rose nodded and Denise went on with it.

“Well, when the music started again, Randall’s friend came over and gave him a big bear hug. Randall introduced me, and this guy, his name was Mitch, made me feel so uncomfortable; he eyeballed me up and down. I felt like I was a piece of beef and he was the inspector. He whispered something in Randall’s ear then he walked away. When I asked him what that was about he just smiled. He ordered us another drink and took me by the arm and led me down another dark hallway to a small room where Mitch was, now naked, between two women. There was a table covered with sex toys, wipes, condoms, and lit candles. The place reeked of sex.”

“So why did he take you there?” Rose said.

“Randall told me that Mitch wanted to talk business with him. He also told me that Mitch works at Sheridan Nurseries, that’s where they first met. Apparently, they’ve known each other for almost five years.”

Jessie opened the third bottle of wine and poured for all.

“Anyway, when we entered the room Mitch got up from the bed and they went to another room and I sat down on a chair near the bed, which was fine, but a few minutes after they leave the room, the two girls on the bed come on over to me.”

“Oh my, God! This is so juicy.” Jessie said, tucking her legs  under her.

“In more ways than one.” Denise joked. “Anyway, that was it. There was no way I was going to kiss another girl, not one I didn’t know anyway. So I just excused myself and left. I called a cab when I got outside and just went home. He tried to call me, later, but I just couldn’t answer. I still don’t know what to say.”

“You haven’t spoken to him since last night?” Jessie said. "That's why you were so quiet all day at work."

Denise nodded. "It was so busy there, all I wanted to do was get lost in my work. I couldn't wait to get here tonight to talk about it. I feel weird about leaving like that. And I don't know how I feel about where he took me. I mean, what was he trying to say to me, what kind of message was he trying to convey to me?"


“That’s hard to say.” Rose was tipsy, and giggling. “Give me that bottle.” Jessie passed her the bottle and she poured herself another glass of wine. “I think that when you figure out how you feel and you’re honest with him, you’ll both be okay.”

Jessie nodded. “Yah, but it makes me wonder about something. Are you two exclusive? Is he seeing anyone else?”

Denise’s face turned grim. It was obviously the first time she thought of that. She poured more wine into her glass and took a big gulp. “You know what? I’m done. I think I have enough to think about. Let’s get that movie going.”

Jessie gave her a hug. “Don’t worry. I’m sure it’ll work out. Give him a call when you’re ready and, like Rose said, just be honest and tell him what you’re feeling.”

Denise nodded. “Okay, Rose, order that pizza.”

Rose got out the menu and ordered the usual: pepperoni, sausage, and bacon, with extra cheese.

Denise began picking up the cleansers and creams that they had used for their facials and Jessie gathered up the nail polish remover and bottles of nail polish that were scattered across the coffee table.

Jessie staggered across the floor. “Shit, I think I’m drunk.”

“Well, we just finished three bottles of wine, girl.” Rose said, laughing and dancing around the living room in her yellow terry robe.

Denise was feeling better; nothing got her down for long because she knew that she had two great friends who were there for her. She turned up the volume on the radio. Mike Cooper was playing the oldies on 98.1 FM. When the pizza finally came, they were all in and ready to watch that zombie movie.

When they got up the next morning, aspirin and coffee on the dining room table, they all shared their erotic dreams of orgies, zombies, and Brad Pitt.