Friday, June 9, 2017

LOVE LETTER



I remember the first time I saw you. You were driving a pick-up truck and you were at Flat Bay Pond. I thought that you looked sexy and beautiful, but out of my league, for sure.

Then, I saw you a few years later behind my house talking to my brother and I thought, "Why not?" It was fate. We talked and laughed and did quite a few other things before we decided to make a life with each other. 

We had a lot of bumps on the way, but we also had a lot of great times to go along with the bad. It's hard to believe that the road has taken us to almost twenty years together. And with those years we have a beautiful son to show for it.

I truly enjoy being around you and being your friend to share everyday things with. You have always supported me in my endeavors; you're just that kind of person. I can't imagine waking up without you and not coming home to tell you how my day was, and I look forward to hearing about your day.

I love you and can't believe how lucky I was to have you come into my life. I look forward to growing old with you and making new memories to share with our future grand kids. The day is never boring with you in it and we are destined to have a lot of adventures in the future. 

Happy Birthday, Baby! I love you and I will be there next year saying the same things!